• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X men 101 CGC 9.8 white pages HIGHEST EVER GRADED!!

10 posts in this topic

laugh.gif

Hey gang....I know you are all here to see about my X men 101 CGC 9.8 white 893applaud-thumb.gif but I got some more cool X men books if any one is interested...you may remember my previous post, well some of these books are available at the following link...KILLER X MEN BOOKS , but the real gem is the highest graded X men 101 CGC 9.8 white pages!!! I spoke to Shawn at CGC who read the grading comments...one of the graders simply wrote "WOW!"... cloud9.gif...I checked out GP analysis and they showed only 1 known 9.8 copy selling at $4504 in 08/04!!....also have the following...

X men

#4 CGC 8.5 c/ow

#10 CGC 9.2 o/w

#14 CGC 8.5 o/w

#35 CGC 9.0 white

#36 CGC 9.4 ow/w

#53 CGC 9.6 c/ow

#66 CGC 9.4 white

Call me at (519) 496 1365 if you haev any interest. If you prefer email it's rdelic@golden.net, but phone is generally easier for me. hail.gif

Thanks!!

Roy.

Hi Pedro, cool.gif I got the email off to you...don't know if you got it...Also have scans available of any of the books listed above thumbsup2.gif.

Thanks.

Roy.

thumbsup2.gif

Pretty nice book. Wonder what the page quality is on all the remaining issues in the Census? I was wondering who sold the one copy for $4504 that GP Analysis listed! Thanks for the heads up! bumpit.gif

Roy.

if you look thru the general comic section, there was a lot of discussion about this book and and how it ended up at that incredibly ridiculous price. The buyer even came on to try to explain why he had to have it. Basically the guy put down some insane bid early on and I guess a lot of folks were thrill bidding or just laying down punishment bids. With 9.6s pretty easy to come by and going for $700 or so, the final price on that 9.8 looks even crazier now that more 9.8s are appearing.

takeit.gif Yeah, but i think that is the nature of being a collector who has to have the best...willing to pay any price to own the best....then we can get into the whole Hulk 181 arguement makepoint.gif (no, don't want to start that again)...