• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF #15, DD #1--uber low grade...CLOSED.

22 posts in this topic

It does look nice. However, if I buy something that expensive I need to make sure it is a really good deal well below GPA. But yeah it looks very nice and rustic for a 0.5.

Hard part with that, as we've all learned, is AF15 is one of those books that usually if not always sells at or above GPA. This is one book that seems to always be climbing...at one point in the future this .5 will look like a bargain IMHO. GLWTS!

Yup. Bought my copy raw in 1.5 / 1.8 back in '08 during one the "bubbles." Now, I bought at a slight discount from the current prices, but it was still crazy expensive for the time.

Um.. yeah. I could CONSERVATIVELY make around 4 to 4.5 TIMES what I paid for my copy if I tried selling it today. So yeah... this is one of those few times

What's up, Doc? :shrug: Congratulations on the degree and forthcoming book! I'll expect a signed copy at some point. :sumo:

It does look nice. However, if I buy something that expensive I need to make sure it is a really good deal well below GPA. But yeah it looks very nice and rustic for a 0.5.

Hard part with that, as we've all learned, is AF15 is one of those books that usually if not always sells at or above GPA. This is one book that seems to always be climbing...at one point in the future this .5 will look like a bargain IMHO. GLWTS!

Yup. Bought my copy raw in 1.5 / 1.8 back in '08 during one the "bubbles." Now, I bought at a slight discount from the current prices, but it was still crazy expensive for the time.

Um.. yeah. I could CONSERVATIVELY make around 4 to 4.5 TIMES what I paid for my copy if I tried selling it today. So yeah... this is one of those few times

What's up, Doc? :shrug: Congratulations on the degree and forthcoming book! I'll expect a signed copy at some point. :sumo:

(thumbs u Life is good but man, oh man is it keeping me running 15 different directions! :whee: Once the book is published - still a little while from now - I'll be sure to have some copies available for boardies!-)