• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phillipines Fundraiser

17 posts in this topic

I just got word this morning several of my artists, families are in dire need of help, I am starting a fundraiser for them. I will also donate several art pieces, so will Paolo Pantalana and with will auction them off on ebay on behalf of Glynn Adkins.

If you can help out in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.

Send what ever you can to mralue@gmail.com and put in statement box for Philippine Disaster Relief Fund, Thanks once again Aaron

I will list everything tonight on feebay all funds will go to Aaron to send to Omi Remalante Jr who is the point of contact to getting funds to those who need it.

I did try to list it as a charity for Phillipines. There no way to list :cry:

its 90% going to Charity

The rest is to cover the ebay % and paypal %. shipping is free on the listing being for the USA only. one listing has shipping for out of state that the buyer will pay.

I just need to cover those fee's.

The Charity that its going to as listed on paypal is " World Food Program USA "

its 90% going to Charity

The rest is to cover the ebay % and paypal %. shipping is free on the listing being for the USA only. one listing has shipping for out of state that the buyer will pay.

Glynn what percentage of that 90 percent we give goes to the company's expenses? I don't do some charities as a result of nearly 40 to 30 percent of what they take goes to actual expenses and not the cause itself

its 90% going to Charity

Glynn what percentage of that 90 percent we give goes to the company's expenses? I don't do some charities as a result of nearly 40 to 30 percent of what they take goes to actual expenses and not the cause itself

Lets say we get $100.00 in the auction. We would subtract the paypal fee and the ebay fee plus shipping. Then 90% of the balance will go to the charity. It should be about $75.00 or more.

World Food Program is highly rated by Charity Navigator, with about 95% of its income going to programs, and very low administrative fees.

The next $100 donation to the OP gets a real nice mystery box. US only.

Hit the :takeit: and then pay the OP within 24 hours. When the OP lets me know he got the donation, I will contact you and try to customize the box a bit towards your taste.

World Food Program is highly rated by Charity Navigator, with about 95% of its income going to programs, and very low administrative fees.

The next $100 donation to the OP gets a real nice mystery box. US only.

Hit the :takeit: and then pay the OP within 24 hours. When the OP lets me know he got the donation, I will contact you and try to customize the box a bit towards your taste.

Wow that is all to kind, thank you so much!!!