• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel Rising 9.8 (Terry Moore Signed) $450

13 posts in this topic

My Feedback Thread

9.8 Rachel Rising 1st Print, Signed by Terry Moore

While signed by Terry Moore, it wasn't in front of CGC so it's not a yellow slab, but if you compare to all other Terry signs out there it's clearly legit. Plus with the green cover the qualified label looks pretty nice.

y7h6.jpg

hp1h.jpg

12 month average on 9.8 blues are $520 only 1 yellows ever been sold at $476. I lucked into finding mine from a desperate buyer, but I'm pretty high on this comic as a whole, (I'm a huge tv fan and the creative tam behind this is awesome.)

I fully expect this book to hit further highs following the release of the series.

$450 shipped

Thanks guys. Thanks to the kindness of some fellow board it's and a key I had in eBay for ages finally selling I had a bit of extra $ for this. It was listed higher but I made an offer and guess they needed the cash.

Usually not a big fan of green slabs but with this cover it kind of looks great. Also spent a fair amount of time comparing this close up to SS Terry sits. It's the real deal folks.

Thanks guys. Thanks to the kindness of some fellow board it's and a key I had in eBay for ages finally selling I had a bit of extra $ for this. It was listed higher but I made an offer and guess they needed the cash.

Usually not a big fan of green slabs but with this cover it kind of looks great. Also spent a fair amount of time comparing this close up to SS Terry sits. It's the real deal folks.

Do you have the book in hand?

Is that a scuff on the ink near the bottom staple?

I know this was a common problem with this book, and I'm interested to know if CGC has deemed is an allowable defect for this book in 9.8s

I will attempt to get graders notes for whoever buys the book, and will let you all know of the cuff issue.

I know based on my hunt for a raw 9.8 candidate I saw it on MANY RRs.

It's at on my way to my house back in the states if not already there. If sold before I'm home next week I hVe someone who can take care of the transaction and shipping for me.

It's at on my way to my house back in the states if not already there. If sold before I'm home next week I hVe someone who can take care of the transaction and shipping for me.

I was wondering if it made it there already because it sold on Ebay overnight Monday and yesterday was Veteran's Day and there was no mail shipment/delivery.

I was wondering if it made it there already because it sold on Ebay overnight Monday and yesterday was Veteran's Day and there was no mail shipment/delivery.

You're quite right forgot about the holiday being overseas. Regardless, I doubt this book moves in the next couple days it takes to get to Georgia from her state.

If someone does buy in the next 48 well sort you with some next day shipping or something.

also 500 is a jumping off point, taking all offers you may have so feel free to PM