• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Looking to buy another piece so I'm going to offer up this page at a decent price. Asking $525 + $25 shipping in North America. Will ship to the UK but need to figure out the cost for that. Paypal is the preferred payment method, will ship via Canada Post express with signature release and insurance. PM me if you have any questions. This is from Ghost Rider #33, page #2.

PERLINGhostRider33p2_zps568d62eb.jpg

525 the lowest you will go?

What is the highest amount you will pay? Take that amount then add whatever you need to equal $525. :insane: Will consider serious offers.

I am interested and serious. I apologize if i came off any other way. I never had a way with words lol.

I would like to purchase this from you. Just wanted to know the lowest you would give me for thats all. Not trying to offend lol.

What is the highest amount you will pay? Take that amount then add whatever you need to equal $525. :insane: Will consider serious offers.

I am interested and serious. I apologize if i came off any other way. I never had a way with words lol.

I would like to purchase this from you. Just wanted to know the lowest you would give me for thats all. Not trying to offend lol.

How about you make believe he's offering it for $600 and you talked him down to $525? That way you can feel like you're getting the deal of a lifetime (as judging by your posting history that's kind of what you seem to be looking for).

How about you make believe he's offering it for $600 and you talked him down to $525? That way you can feel like you're getting the deal of a lifetime (as judging by your posting history that's kind of what you seem to be looking for).

I don't know, I kind of just hear new collector exuberance between all his posts.

Everyone should stop what your doing and read his previous posts. Literally the stuff of legend. Did you know that this guy spent 3k on art last weekend?! He seems to want everyone to know that. I'm sure this seems like I'm being an A-hole but if these posts aren't fake then this guy may be insane. I just don't get it

I asked for a better deal before some people on this forum were nice enough to explain to me what to read to educate myself.

You guys are being very harsh on me especially when i admitted i am new to this.

All that needed to be done was say,

No that is way to low,

this is worth way more than that,

i paid more than i am asking,

Anything along these lines whilst still being nice to me since i was nothing but nice and apologetic to everyone i mistakenly messaged or sent offer to before i educated myself would have been more than enough and very helpful.

The reason i said i spent that much is because i did and the people i purchased from all have me multiple pieces at a discount. Why else would i keep asking for a deal or discount, i must have gotten them before........

If everyone was as nice and informative as the people who helped me, none of this would have happened.

People make mistakes........