• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50,000 COMICS FROM 1986 TO 1996...WHAT ARE THEY WORTH

26 posts in this topic

I decided to part with my beloved blush.gif boxes and boxes of modern bulk. I have decided to take the interesting approach or quite possibly the worst mistake I ever made and list them all no reserve to the highest bidder. Anyone interested here is the link

50,000 comics on ebay

I was thinking that 10 cents a piece is a fair price for such a huge lot. I know its the glut period stuff but hey it still has some value right???? Any thoughts? It will be interesting to see what it goes for...... wink.gif. Any interest email me through eBay or reply.. grin.gif

Well thats not the topic here tongue.giflol but hey interest is interest. Just ask ?'s and you shall receive answers.

The Tales of Suspense #39 is quite nice if not for one of the two most hated flaws on everyone's list. Tape pieces..the other is Soiling or Water Damage...yuck... frown.gif

You know so far they are the cheapest packing material around.Close to 3 tons of it should last a long time...heard a lot of people now buying these lots for freebie books and giveaways with auctions...anyone else do this?

That would be a real nice bonus gift lol probably drive the price of the comics up as well...but no its all full of modern loveliness and yes those X-Men #1's are worth a fortune if you could time travel back to the early nineties... wink.gif

If it ends up selling for a ridiculously cheap price, you may want to consider taking a couple of boxes to give away. Give them to kids. It can't hurt, and may create some future collectors. Just a thought......

A serious question, from someone who as actually purchased 50K books at a time...

How long are you willing to store the books before pickup? Just a rough idea, obviously details could be worked out later...

I'm not talking about a wait for payment, just a wait for pickup. I may not be the high bidder, but I'd like an idea before I make my real bid...

'House

I know what you are talking about as I have handled probably close to 300,000 + grin.gif comics over the last three years or so which required several U-Hauls and a lot of lifting. It does take time to move this many books. So as long as payment is made in full I will hold it for up to two weeks after the auction ends possibly longer if something is worked out as I would like to get the space back asap grin.gif .