• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50,000 COMICS FROM 1986 TO 1996...WHAT ARE THEY WORTH

26 posts in this topic

I know shipping is the main cost with this lot. The shipping is a estimate but more or less should be somewhere between 3 to 5 thousand dollars to move this many boxes towards the East Coast. Its a hard thing to estimate as each box is a different weight depending which company types of books etc. tongue.gif

So as long as payment is made in full I will hold it for up to two weeks after the auction ends possibly longer if something is worked out as I would like to get the space back asap .

Fair enough...

I am doing the Seattle show on the 9th. Depending on how the show goes I may place a serious snipe bid that night.

In all likelihood I would rent a 10x10 storage unit in your neck of the woods until I could move them at my leisure. I've got over 15,000 comics in each of five states right now, adding a sixth isn't that big a deal.

If Vice City has taught me anything, it's that you can never have too many safehouses... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifcool.gif

Cool sounds good I have a feeling the snipers are out there waiting for this one to go 5 minutes. I do have a place that I stored comics in before up the street in a 10 x 10 so you can rent it and send them a check or I can and you reimburse me etc.

We can work it out... grin.gif

Love Vice City Safehouses are definately good for storing your favorite vehicles