• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I could picture Kanye West, Kim Kardashian or Miley Cyrus doing the same thing.

27 posts in this topic

All I get out of that is, she needs to grow her hair back long. She can't pull off the boy-short 'do.

No woman should ever wear the boy-short 'do. It's always a tragedy, and the more beautiful the woman, the more tragic it is. :cry:

This is complete nonsense. Sigourney Weaver and and Natalie Portman both pulled off the shaved 'do. A haircut can't undo beauty.

Audrey_Hepburn_screentest_in_Roman_Holiday_trailer.jpg

You can insert a picture of any woman who is an 8 to a 10 and they're still going to be an 8 to a 10 regardless of hair, yes.

4ryek.jpg

This is complete nonsense. Sigourney Weaver and and Natalie Portman both pulled off the shaved 'do.

Actually this reminds me of the additional problem of short hair on a woman like Sigourney Weaver, but it only comes through in person, not on the big screen. Weaver is 6 feet tall, so when she has short hair, it makes her look more masculine than her height already does. Geena Davis at 6' has commented on this as well. My girlfriend looks a bit like Weaver and is a bit taller, and one thing that often prevents her from going short with her hair is that as a nurse she wears form-obscuring scrubs and patients often call her "mister" when they're somewhat disoriented due to age or illness or before they get a direct look at her face. She understands the confusion, but she said it always embarrasses her. :blush:

-same goes for men who try out long hair.

:mad:

You aren't trying it out. You are utterly committed to it.

The women who like it usually have that preference because they respect a man who is unafraid to go against the norm. Natural beauty also helps men with long hair just as it does women with short hair. Both of these explain why women love Russell Brand regardless of the long hair. Howard Stern's long hair just makes him look uglier than he already is. :eek: Roy looks MUCH better than Stern. :foryou:

katy-perry-and-russell-brand-11.jpghoward-stern2.jpg

This is complete nonsense. Sigourney Weaver and and Natalie Portman both pulled off the shaved 'do.

Actually this reminds me of the additional problem of short hair on a woman like Sigourney Weaver, but it only comes through in person, not on the big screen. Weaver is 6 feet tall, so when she has short hair, it makes her look more masculine than her height already does. Geena Davis at 6' has commented on this as well. My girlfriend looks a bit like Weaver and is a bit taller, and one thing that often prevents her from going short with her hair is that as a nurse she wears form-obscuring scrubs and patients often call her "mister" when they're somewhat disoriented due to age or illness or before they get a direct look at her face. She understands the confusion, but she said it always embarrasses her. :blush:

Perhaps, in their delirium, they believe they are attending an 80's power ballad reunion concert....