• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I could picture Kanye West, Kim Kardashian or Miley Cyrus doing the same thing.

27 posts in this topic

Yeah...it looked much better when it was long. But I think she's trying to copy Miley's style and attitude. I mean...did you see how she twerked her way down the red carpet?

Can't any of you vultures pretend to be touched by a sincere and beautiful gesture. (tsk)

She is really awesome.

+1

I love it when celebrities don't act like celebrities.

All I get out of that is, she needs to grow her hair back long. She can't pull off the boy-short 'do.

No woman should ever wear the boy-short 'do. It's always a tragedy, and the more beautiful the woman, the more tragic it is. :cry:

All I get out of that is, she needs to grow her hair back long. She can't pull off the boy-short 'do.

No woman should ever wear the boy-short 'do. It's always a tragedy, and the more beautiful the woman, the more tragic it is. :cry:

This is complete nonsense. Sigourney Weaver and and Natalie Portman both pulled off the shaved 'do. A haircut can't undo beauty.

This is complete nonsense. Sigourney Weaver and and Natalie Portman both pulled off the shaved 'do. A haircut can't undo beauty.

It doesn't undo it, it just diminishes it. The more beautiful a woman is, the more her natural beauty counteracts the masculinizing effect of short hair, so as far as short hair goes, yes, you've got to be gorgeous to not have people mistake you for a guy at times, so yes, the women it has the least effect on are ones like you mentioned, i.e. extreme examples of feminine beauty. Gender-bending is fine as long as it's temporary--same goes for men who try out long hair. Although FAR more women hate long hair on men as compared to the number of men who hate short hair on women. My guess is that it's about 70/30 for women who dislike/like long hair on men and 60/40 amongst men who dislike/like short hair on women.

Audrey_Hepburn_screentest_in_Roman_Holiday_trailer.jpg

Audrey_Hepburn_screentest_in_Roman_Holiday_trailer.jpg

You can insert a picture of any woman who is an 8 to a 10 and they're still going to be an 8 to a 10 regardless of hair, yes.

It doesn't undo it, it just diminishes it. The more beautiful a woman is, the more her natural beauty counteracts the masculinizing effect of short hair,

Objection, without foundation! There are plenty of dudes on this board with short hair who would never be confused for masculine.

I have known plenty of girls who look great with the boy-short 'do. On the right girl, it doesn't detract a thing.

All IMHO, of course.

And yes, JL is great, wonderful, compassionate human being, showing that little girl some real emotion when talking to her.

But dat ... :D

-slym

It doesn't undo it, it just diminishes it. The more beautiful a woman is, the more her natural beauty counteracts the masculinizing effect of short hair,

Objection, without foundation! There are plenty of dudes on this board with short hair who would never be confused for masculine.

:lol:

-slym