• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Usual rules - you know them by now

First :takeit: (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins. FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments only please

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping is included!

Lower priced items (under $50) will ship first class in bubble envelope, between 2 pieces of cardboard. Items and orders over $50 will ship in priority mail box

Canada will be actual costs

International PM first to confirm I ship to your country (additional fees for international shipping)

books will be shipped in priority mail boxes, and within 24-48 hours of payment

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics on Ebay and recently on these forums, check out my kudos and feedback.

FOH (friends of Hector) Loyalty Discount - Special 5% off current asking price for anyone who I've purchased books or sold to before.

book moved to another venue

MARVEL PREVIEW SET $200 SHIPPED

#4 VF 1ST STARLORD

#11 VG 1ST JASON OF SPARTAX, FIRST BYRNE/CLAREMONT WORK?

#18 VG+

I apologize for the cutoff on the scans, hard to do because of the size. if you want additional pics/info, please PM

comic58_zps1e092157.jpeg

comic59_zps8e0ab799.jpeg

comic60_zpsac4a07a2.jpegcomic61_zps2502752a.jpeg

book moved to another venue

FF52 1ST BLACK PANTHER VG/F though I really think it's a FINE $220 SHIPPED

everything is perfectly attached, centerfold, staples, no interior issues to report, great solid copy except for the creases on the bottom front cover left hand corner and top right

comic68_zps37e4d0f9.jpegcomic69_zpsb875d6b6.jpeg