• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lolol

24 posts in this topic

Link :roflmao:

Be sure you read the reply to the bidder question.

Regarding your FF #52 sold on Sep 9. Why do you think it is "easily worth $1,000"...? What leads you to think that? Second, why do you think this book would grade as high as 9.2? It has multiple creases along the spine that break color. It is, at best, a 5.0.

Come on, seriously.

You obviously don't have a clue about comic grading. The book I sold you had two VERY MINOR stress lines and still had printing gloss with medium to high reflectivity. The pages were completely intact and flawless and the entire book was 100% complete with out a single chip on it. For you to say it is only graded a 5.0 only shows your true ignorance:

Here is the definition of a 5.0:

"Book is complete, but with MAJOR creases and or a spine roll.

There is almost low cover gloss or at most times none at all.

The inside paper quality is NOT GOOD AND YELLOW and small pieces of them may be missing.

If there is a piece missing from the cover, it should be no larger than a 1/2" to 1/4".

Books in this grade are almost always creased, scuffed, abraded and soiled, but completely readable. Tape on the comic is considered a defect in this grade."

PLus for you to wait more than two full months to tell me this only PROVES you got what you thought I sold you.

:whee:

That was funny. I really got a chuckle out of that, thank you.

However, I must confess to you something: I am not the buyer. That you thought I was, without doing even a moment's worth of investigation, demonstrates how little to detail you really pay attention.

But I do thank you for making me giggle.

:)

The book is not, and never will be, a "9.2", unless it's restored. Please...by all means...buy some CGC graded books and learn how to grade. It can only help you. Good luck!

:ohnoez: