• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 5.0 Universal

36 posts in this topic

Do you have a picture of the slab?

I don't have the book in hand right now. I should receive it from CGC sometime this coming week. I'll post new pictures of the book inside the slab when I get it in and if it doesn't sell by that time (thumbs u

GPA is $4565.

Nice book.

It all depends on how the book looks structurally as well as the PQ. For all we know, the copies that sold for that much has marvel chipping and lower PQ and/or has other defects that lowers eye appeal.

I've seen this book in grade with similar eye appeal sell anywhere from $4900-$5200 (at shows, auction, and even here on the boards). So, there are variables in terms of how the book presents itself that determine its value (thumbs u

GPA is $4565.

Nice book.

It all depends on how the book looks structurally as well as the PQ. For all we know, the copies that sold for that much has marvel chipping and lower PQ and/or has other defects that lowers eye appeal.

I've seen this book in grade with similar eye appeal sell anywhere from $4900-$5200 (at shows, auction, and even here on the boards). So, there are variables in terms of how the book presents itself that determine its value (thumbs u

Sure.

GLWTS.

GPA is $4565.

Nice book.

Sure.

GLWTS.

Thanks!

The book presents very well in the front cover as you can see. If it weren't for that piece off the back bottom corner, it would have graded around a 6.0. So if anyone can tolerate that piece missing off the back, then this is your book as it has nice eye appeal