• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, Everything sold!!! Thanks to everyone, invoices go out tonight.

261 posts in this topic

Hi again

I thought I would add some more comics for sale. To those who do not know me feel free to check out my ebay profile if you like, k_bros, where I have bought and sold for quite a while. You can also check out my kudo’s thread in my signature. I am not a dealer but a collector who accumulates quite a bit of doubles and it’s time to clean house.

The rules…

First :takeit: in thread rules all including PM negotiations taking place.

Paypal only please.

No probation listers or HOSers!

Shipping by expedited parcel includes tracking and insurance will be $20 in Canada/continental USA. If you are close to me in Ontario, then it will be a bit cheaper and I will refund any shipping over payment.

:news:If your order is over $50 then shipping will be $10 in Canada/continental USA and if you go over $100 Shipping will be free.

All books (see the last recap on pg 26) are now 40% off. If you spend more than (or have already spent) $50 then take an additional 10% off. Please put the % in your post so I can keep track the reductions.

Check out the recap on pg 26 for any further deals.

I realize some of this stuff is hard to move but I want in your closet and not mine so feel free to PM me with any offers. I am pretty easy to work with. Cheers

If for any reason you are unhappy with anything, just return them to me in the same condition and I will be happy to return your money.

I am going to let this thread run for about a week/maybe two and send out invoices at the end.

Cheers everyone, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Marvel Super Heroes 18, first Guardians appearance.

Off white pages, a bit of foxing on the edges. Front and back covers shows light staining.

A nice tight book, sharp colours. Fine, $150

Sold to Bio-Rupp

msh18-1_zpsb4cbd4f6.jpgmsh18-2_zpsc1230622.jpg