• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Add or Edit Journal Entry:

5 posts in this topic

Use the Journal feature to:

Well, to journal.

Right? To share some deep thoughts about our shared love of colored pictograms? To form bonds over hundreds or thousands of miles. Occassionally to complain a wee bit about service times...

To meet people that I would never have met otherwise - except Ronnylama, who shops at the same LCS that I do. WEIRD - That's what that is.

But then again - we'd been shopping at the same LCS for years and hadn't met already - so maybe not.

Anyway - I think you're all really durn cool people - no matter what you collect or read. I may prefer my DCs, but I read 'em all - the 'big' players and the indies - GA, SA - new books off the rack. Sometimes, you all post about books that I purchased as a 20-something-year old - that you remember from your childhood...

I'm glad I have gotten the opportunity to share with you, and to learn from your sharing...

Some day - I might even collect a run of CGC'd Marvel books...maybe

In the interim

Happy Hunting!

Lee K

Below - why I love DCs Korak

14676.jpg

See more journals by Lee K