• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrwoogieman's Comic Playground - Silver/Bronze/Copper/Modern!!

51 posts in this topic

Up next, a little of everything! I take the Mixed Aged Thread and Misc. category seriously!

First, we have Comic Book Artist 8 (May 2000) - price sticker on cover, magazine has a bit of waviness to it and some general wear. Interviews with Steve Rude and Howard Chaykin, among others. Lots of great reading. $4

img395_zps73ace5ff.jpg

img396_zps96e792be.jpg

Tales from the House of Mystery 1 - Warren paperback book - First Printing 1973 - Featuring cover art and illustrations by Berni Wrightson. Couple minor creases lrc front cover and a spot of discoloration urc front cover. Probably equivalent of Fine Condition. $6

img401_zps165dc95e.jpg

img402_zpsd0d3576d.jpg

I would be interested in quite a few of these comics.....but the utter beating you have put on me in every words with friends game we have played....has made me add you to my never buy from this seller list. :sick:lol

lol

hm

:news:

One free WWF whoop-woogie's- with every purchase!

I would be interested in quite a few of these comics.....but the utter beating you have put on me in every words with friends game we have played....has made me add you to my never buy from this seller list. :sick:lol

lol

hm

:news:

One free WWF whoop-woogie's- with every purchase!

:idea: Might be the only way I can see a YOU WON at this point. lol:tonofbricks:

Cool comics bro....good luck with the sales!

Marvel Masterworks - The Amazing Spider-Man Volume 1 hardcover - Features AF15 and ASM 1-10 complete and in full color. This is a First Printing from 1987, $29.95 cover price. Dust jacket has taken a beating, with rips, tears and creases to front and back covers, including a few larger >2" tears. Interiors are very nice. $15

img439_zpsa1863236.jpg

img440_zpsd61bd5e7.jpg

Here's an older Whitman - from 1952!

Rip Foster Rides the Gray Planet - First Edition 1952. Hardcover book, comes complete with dust jacket, has a few tears on top edge front cover and bottom edge back cover. Interior pages all present and accounted for. Novel with illustrations sprinkled throughout.

$5

img437_zps868a1dd3.jpg

img438_zpsd44bb604.jpg

Marvel Masterworks - The Silver Surfer Volume 1 - First Printing 2010. Reprints Issues 1-6 from the original Sixties Surfer series, in full color. $24.99 cover price. First few interior pages have a little moisture rippling on the top part of the page. Otherwise in nice shape, VF equivalent condition. $10

SOLD!!!!!

img413_zps60e28276.jpg

img414_zpsb4948eda.jpg

The Uncanny X-Men - Illustrated Book - TOR paperback - First Edition November 1990 - Featuring a couple of stories from the Claremon/Cockrum run. Paperback is in superb, near-mint equivalent condition. $7

img399_zpsb1506c8c.jpg

img400_zps3329a06f.jpg

:takeit:

Tough crowd! But let's keep going anyway! Up next, about a foot and a half of trade paperbacks:

Chew trade paperbacks 1-3 - First Editions. Volume 1 has a small corner crease, urc front cover and a wavy first couple of pages. Otherwise, the trades are in super shape. All art and pages present.

All three as a set for $15.

SOLD!!!

img403_zps58762d50.jpg

img404_zps8aa85b12.jpg

img405_zps9c791a6e.jpg

img406_zpsfd2a856f.jpg

img407_zpsd5b5f21c.jpg

img408_zpsaa8c2a82.jpg