• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - New Retooled Version 2.0 Upcoming

615 posts in this topic

So many great books! You sure know how to make a someone stray from their path (tsk)

Marvel Spotlight #28 NM 9.2/9.4 1st Solo Moon Knight $31.00

:takeit:

But, um, I thought I was providing a beneficial public service. You spend your money on things that aren't perishable - like food and such and DVD rentals and trips to expensive restaurants. Here you get something that lasts a lifetime. :idea: Yeah, that's it! :preach: I'm in the business of creating lasting memories that appreciate in value that you can hold in your hands!

But, um, I thought I was providing a beneficial public service. You spend your money on things that aren't perishable - like food and such and DVD rentals and trips to expensive restaurants. Here you get something that lasts a lifetime. :idea: Yeah, that's it! :preach: I'm in the business of creating lasting memories that appreciate in value that you can hold in your hands!

hm

(thumbs u

(worship)