• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Reasons Why I Don't Hate Greggy" Thread

34 posts in this topic

MK - I didn't know that you called Greggy that and I do appreciate that you want to try and make ammends. I want to say this about our very own Greg Loey:

Greggy is a great guy. I really like how he pms me and always offers me advice on some of my purchases and is a great sounding board for all things DC. I ask him advice on all my purchases in the book realm above $100. No, not that I want a GPA data dump but rather no one knows more abotu the DCs and their scarcity or lack thereof in HG. Greggy, thanks for your friendship and your positive demeanor.

flowerred.gif

MK - I didn't know that you called Greggy that and I do appreciate that you want to try and make ammends. I want to say this about our very own Greg Loey:

Greggy is a great guy. I really like how he pms me and always offers me advice on some of my purchases and is a great sounding board for all things DC. I ask him advice on all my purchases in the book realm above $100. No, not that I want a GPA data dump but rather no one knows more abotu the DCs and their scarcity or lack thereof in HG. Greggy, thanks for your friendship and your positive demeanor.

flowerred.gif

Indeed. Greggy is always providing me with insightful PMs chocked-full of insight into comic collecting, Canadian grocery store policies, life, and love.

In fact, I have decided to provide everyone with a listing of some of the more common, if not profound, PM subject lines from his Loeyness:

1. "666"

2. "777"

3. "The Chiefs suck!"

4. "The Royals suck!"

5. "The Jayhawks suck!"

6.. "Get [!@#%^&^], [!@#%^&^]!"

7. "I'll do your girlfriend, too!"

8. "Why are you ignoring me?"

9. "Stop ignoring me!"

10. "Why have you forsaken me?"

Well, I for one do not passionately detest greg, despite having to wade through swathe after swathe of graemlin only posts designed merely to trash the threads of more earnest Forumites.

He has done wonders for Britain by living over 5,000 miles away from it, and not actually knowing where it is. But seriously, if greggy ever stood for office in his state, I'd vote for him, as long as he represented the right party - The Short-shorts Shrektard Coalition. tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

"Shrektard" is my new favorite word. cloud9.gif

In other news, the European Union released a report today indicating that, indeed, Greggy WAS singularly responsible for the Holocaust. And that he eats baby pandas. With RED wine. Everyone knows that you ONLY have white with baby panda.

Damn philistines always make that mistake.

Well, I for one do not passionately detest greg, despite having to wade through swathe after swathe of graemlin only posts designed merely to trash the threads of more earnest Forumites.

He has done wonders for Britain by living over 5,000 miles away from it, and not actually knowing where it is. But seriously, if greggy ever stood for office in his state, I'd vote for him, as long as he represented the right party - The Short-shorts Shrektard Coalition. tongue.gif

In other news, the European Union released a report today indicating that, indeed, Greggy WAS singularly responsible for the Holocaust. And that he eats baby pandas. With RED wine. Everyone knows that you ONLY have white with baby panda.

So true... but I thought Greggy was from Canada? confused.gif

So true... but I thought Greggy was from Canada? confused.gif

It's his rich cultural heritage and ancestry. tonofbricks.gif

To paraphrase the perpetually-inebriated Billy Joel: "Greggy's in a philistine state of mind."

Okay, I have no idea what that meant. sorry.gif But it sounds nice when you sing it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

To paraphrase the perpetually-inebriated Billy Joel: "Greggy's in a philistine state of mind."

Okay, I have no idea what that meant. sorry.gif But it sounds nice when you sing it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Joanna!!! Got an idea for a song for ya!!!! 27_laughing.gif

Joanna!!! Got an idea for a song for ya!!!! 27_laughing.gif

I get to play the electric spoons!

Again, no idea what that meant. I don't even know where most of this is coming from. I blame Greggy. yay.gif

Again, no idea what that meant. I don't even know where most of this is coming from. I blame Greggy. yay.gif

Yeah, it's all his fault, all of it. Err, who's greggy again?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Some lady from Philistine, near as I can tell.

confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gif Another song beckons.

confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gif Another song beckons.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I'll win a Grammy before the day is out!