• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Reasons Why I Don't Hate Greggy" Thread

34 posts in this topic

Okay, so I feel bad about calling him "Canadian Shrek" earlier. In fact, that may be the meanest thing I've ever said to anyone... so I decided to start this thread to commemorate the chewy goodness that is our favorite Canuck (except for Alan Thicke and Alanis Morrisette and Dave Coulier and Bronty).

I'll go first:

I don't hate Greggy because there is no conclusive evidence that proves he started the Holocaust.

Okay, so I feel bad about calling him "Canadian Shrek" earlier. In fact, that may be the meanest thing I've ever said to anyone... so I decided to start this thread to commemorate the chewy goodness that is our favorite Canuck (except for Alan Thicke and Alanis Morrisette and Dave Coulier and Bronty).

I'll go first:

I don't hate Greggy because there is no conclusive evidence that proves he started the Holocaust.

I don't hate Greggy, but he does have all the sweet, sweet 100 pagers,....

No! ! I take that back,....I do hate him! frustrated.gif

Damn you, Greggy ! Damn you all to hell !

Hi Greggy ! hi.gifflowerred.gif

I do not hate Greggy. Hate is an emotion generated from fear. I do not fear Greggy. I do fear him

so I can not hate him. This is easy got a harder one(and please do not go there, all of you other

nafarious cretins). man I worked all weekend to use that I have sworn an oath NEVER

TO RIP ANYONE ON THESE BOARDS. SO TO YOU GREGGY::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

flowerred.gifheadbang.gifhi.gifyay.gifcool.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifsmile.gif

I don't hate greggy because he sells me sweet sweet 100 pagers.

But then he laughs at me and says that he is only 'dumping' them on me because they are not good enough for him mad.gif

Know your role...rook! poke2.gif

Greg's a very trustworthy individual... I'd trust him with practically anything. And this is despite the fact that he "works" for the government! Therefore, he will always get a thumbsup2.gif from me.

--one gremlin posts notwithstanding frustrated.gif

our favorite Canuck (except for Alan Thicke and Alanis Morrisette and Dave Coulier and Bronty).

..awww shucks..... that's some great company. Mentioned in the same sentence as Alan Thicke, no less! 27_laughing.gifblush.gifyay.gifflowerred.gif

Well, I for one do not passionately detest greg, despite having to wade through swathe after swathe of graemlin only posts designed merely to trash the threads of more earnest Forumites.

He has done wonders for Britain by living over 5,000 miles away from it, and not actually knowing where it is. But seriously, if greggy ever stood for office in his state, I'd vote for him, as long as he represented the right party - The Short-shorts Shrektard Coalition. tongue.gif

He has done wonders for Britain by living over 5,000 miles away from it, and not actually knowing where it is. But seriously, if greggy ever stood for office in his state, I'd vote for him, as long as he represented the right party - The Short-shorts Shrektard Coalition. tongue.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Well, I for one do not passionately detest greg, despite having to wade through swathe after swathe of graemlin only posts designed merely to trash the threads of more earnest Forumites.

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

"Shrektard" is my new favorite word. cloud9.gif

In other news, the European Union released a report today indicating that, indeed, Greggy WAS singularly responsible for the Holocaust. And that he eats baby pandas. With RED wine. Everyone knows that you ONLY have white with baby panda.