• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giving 110%

3 posts in this topic

Or getting 110% from CGC

O, so I'm off on a turn around time rant again. My books have now been at CGC for sixty six days for a fifty nine day current turn around time submission.

One day I won't have to pay an extra $10 per book in order to get them back within the quoted time periods.

And that'll probably be the one day that I don't have any pending submissions...

Ah well... It still looks possible that I'll have them back in time for Christmas.

Happy Hunting!

Lee K

14701.jpg

See more journals by Lee K

Patience my friend, patience.

Good things will come to you soon.

Meanwhile...

I love your Spectre books. He's a guy I always wanted to get into. I need to buy some TPB's about him because I understand, he's had a very bizarre history, from the Golden Age all the way up to the present.

And speaking of bizarre, I wish DC would consider reviving B'wana Beast. Someday should give it a shot. I remember reading his tragic exploits in Grant Morrison's take on Animal Man... if you haven't read it, it's some pretty f*cked up sh*t! Totally worth the read.

SW3D

Bwana Beast totally deserves a run.

The other thing I enjoyed was the last Justice League of America run before the new 52 deconstructed everything, the take on Congorilla & Tasmanian Devil interacting in their own, short story arc was brilliant - and they are characters that I miss in the current continuity.

Lee