• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK 180 CGC 9.8 WHITE

35 posts in this topic

Glwts Awesome 9.8 book

And yes if you look real close on the label in fine print, it says

1st Appearance of Wolverine

...and if you really look more close it says... "in cameo". If it was really just first appearance it would just say first appearance.

But let the man get on with the sale of the book.

Because although it is not the first full appearance (for which people would pay many times more than for this one) it IS the first cameo appearance, which still is cool. I have two 180's and love the book, so I think this book is worth every penny.

Stellar looking slab! Crisp nice sharp corners with great alignment on the underlying pages especially that bottom right corner. Those are prone for overhang. People do not realize but there are only 20 of these in the entire census as opposed to 71 of the 181's. You have a killer price on this too. I would seriously consider taking this off your hands but I am knee deep in two full long boxes of Supes slabs still.

Stellar looking slab! Crisp nice sharp corners with great alignment on the underlying pages especially that bottom right corner. Those are prone for overhang. People do not realize but there are only 20 of these in the entire census as opposed to 71 + 5 SS of the 181's. You have a killer price on this too. I would seriously consider taking this off your hands but I am knee deep in two full long boxes of Supes slabs still.