• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Zero Year Read Order

3 posts in this topic

Been trying for ages to get into DC post 52 with moderate success, giving Forever Evil and Zero Year a real chance.

Can anyone help a brother out with the reading order of the Zero Uear tie ins, or does it not matter much at all.

Up to date on the main Batman of course. These are the tie ins Wikipedia had, I don't think they're all out yet, bold Is what I bought.

Action Comics #25

Batgirl #25

Batwing #25

Batwoman #25

Birds of Prey #25

Catwoman #25

Detective Comics #25

The Flash #25

Green Arrow #25

Green Lantern Corps #25

Nightwing #25

Red Hood and the Outlaws #25

Its funny, at least IMHO

New 52 was a much more coherent and strong relaunch than Marvel Now!

However, the brand-wide events have been all Marvel imo. (I'm excluding the great Snyder Bat Book events of course.)

And the thing is its not the main event books that are all that bad, I enjoyed Trinity War, and the main line of Forever Evil is pretty solid. But most of the tie-ins seem thrown in hastily, and going through these Year Zero's is no different.

I'll stick with my 5 or 6 DC standing orders, and wait for trades like I had been before I got caught up in 3D fever, and decided I'd try to be a real DC boy.