• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed

9 posts in this topic

One book for now...

Typical :rulez:

1st unconditional :takeit: gets it, PM's welcomed

Shipping: $8 for US buyers, I will ship internationally, please write for a quote.

-The book will be shipped securely, being double boxed and will be insured

No Probie or HoSer's

Thank you for looking :)

Young Allies #8 Classic Schomberg Cover This is a solid low grade copy that presents well. However, like all human beings, it has some issues. There is an extra staple in-between the two standard ones. In the centerfold it looks factory, but I don't believe it is (Anyone feel free to comment on this). The staple is right by I.Q's right shoulder. The book also has brittle pages around the edges. I think everything that is going to fall off has, as I have pulled this book out a couple of times without making it rain. Cover detached at top staple. Please see pics and scans. If I had to give it a technical grade it would 1.8 maybe 2.0. It presents a little higher than grade. Complete, no resto as far as I can tell. Asking $187 (Overstreet Good) + $8 Shipping (Secure and Insured).

November2013Comics55_zpscc6752a3.jpg

November2013Comics56_zpsea0fd131.jpg

101_4150_zpsdd276773.jpg

101_4151_zps1449dea1.jpg

101_4152_zps09791f5c.jpg

101_4153_zps65804f8f.jpg

101_4154_zpsbb5ce59f.jpg

101_4155_zpsc836241b.jpg

101_4156_zpsbd159792.jpg

101_4157_zpsce6aa065.jpg

101_4158_zps7fbcf594.jpg

Great grab, Andy!

One day I will have my first Timely! :D

I wouldn't start. They are highly addictive, especially Schomburg covers. I curse the day someone turned me on to the word Nedor, as well as Timely.

Oh, it’s relatively easy for me to start and stop, when it just comes to covers.

I am reluctant to buy Timely’s because, as relevant as they are for the Marvel Age, I would end up spending above my budget, and would not be able to sell them if needed. :)

Also, I don’t like Nedors and I prefer Schomburg’s painted work – not much attracted by the covers per se. Am I safe? :)