• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Comics Here - EC Portfolios Etc

19 posts in this topic

A few Portfolios for sale here tonight.

PMs are welcome but an :takeit: in the thread wins.

Paypal/Check/MO all OK

Postage is $10 in the USA as these are big and heavy, larger than treasury size and on heavier stock paper. If it turns out to be less I'll refund the diff in postage costs.

No HOSers or bad people please.

I will not be able to ship until Monday. If you are going to the WWAustin show this weekend I will be set up and can deliver them to you there.

Williamson and Frazetta SPACE HEROES Portfolio #296/1500 from 1976 has 10 plates. Just beautiful. Forgot to mention the first plate is hand numbered and signed by Williamson. SOLD

004_zps298b2162.jpg

005_zps6afa31e7.jpg

006_zpse8e02dd6.jpg

Futuropolis Wrightson 30/40 format. I was not familiar with these until I picked up this one. From 1977 printed in French Stunning condition except for a weird dust shadow on the splash page and a very small price sticker on the bottom of the back cover, pretty sure it will come off nicely but I'll let you do it.

SOLD

002_zps778eb927.jpg

003_zps3564a1a0.jpg

Last one.

UNTAMED LOVE by Frazetta pub by Russ Cochran 1973

Maybe the nicest copy of this I've ever seen, just has 1/16" bindery tears in the left corners o/w amazing.

SOLD

001_zpsea3f4b79.jpg

Last one.

Maybe the nicest copy of this I've ever seen, just has 1/16" bindery tears in the left corners o/w amazing.

$100

001_zpsea3f4b79.jpg

:takeit:

Last one.

$100

001_zpsea3f4b79.jpg

^^ Thanks!

Williamson and Frazetta SPACE HEROES Portfolio #296/1500 from 1976 has 10 plates. Just beautiful. Forgot to mention the first plate is hand numbered and signed by Williamson. $150

004_zps298b2162.jpg

Williamson and Frazetta SPACE HEROES Portfolio #296/1500 from 1976 has 10 plates. Just beautiful. Forgot to mention the first plate is hand numbered and signed by Williamson. $150

004_zps298b2162.jpg

^^ Thank You!!

Futuropolis Wrightson 30/40 format. I was not familiar with these until I picked up this one. From 1977 printed in French Stunning condition except for a weird dust shadow on the splash page and a very small price sticker on the bottom of the back cover, pretty sure it will come off nicely but I'll let you do it.

$100

:takeit: as per PM

Many thanks Boyd, these portfolios are truly things of beauty.

$100

:takeit: as per PM

Many thanks Boyd, these portfolios are truly things of beauty.

^^ Thanks Again!