• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Columbia Comics massive Pre-Thanksgiving Sale; new books added 11/25

96 posts in this topic

Hmm we normally don't use it like that (Mexico) but I can see Spain using that word like that

All good fun Brock.

For box we use caja

Central America also would use caja (thumbs u

I've reached a new personal best....G.A.tor has come down of his perch to hang with this lowly comic guy! :acclaim:

Now he just needs to buy something from you… :baiting:

Hmm we normally don't use it like that (Mexico) but I can see Spain using that word like that

All good fun Brock.

For box we use caja

I've reached a new personal best....G.A.tor has come down of his perch to hang with this lowly comic guy! :acclaim:

Now he just needs to buy something from you :baiting:

Yeah....um, that happened once. Don't see him stalking around these parts tonight.

But I will be listing some nicer slabs that I've gotten back...a Hulk 181, maybe some X-Men, maybe raw X-Men? Not sure what I'll find

All good fun Brock.

For box we use caja

Do gators perch? hm

That's it for the moment. I am contemplating listing the following if anyone is interested:

X-Men 3 CGC 6.5 OW/W

X-Men 14 CGC 7.0 OW/W

Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 OW/W

I also have a DC Presents 26 in NM with NM+ to NM+/M potential with a press. And an Avengers Annual 10 in NM+ with 9.8 potential (maybe)

PMs are open and offers welcome!

Captain America 110 F/VF (autographed "To Chris - Steranko")

OSPG in F/VF: $44 Our Price: $25

Ymhh5Eb.jpg

:takeit:

This book is WAY cool. So stoked about this one, and one of my favorite Cap Covers, probably my favorite of his Silver age series.

Now I just need everyone to start calling me Chris.....

Captain America 110 F/VF (autographed "To Chris - Steranko")

OSPG in F/VF: $44 Our Price: $25

Ymhh5Eb.jpg

:takeit:

This book is WAY cool. So stoked about this one, and one of my favorite Cap Covers, probably my favorite of his Silver age series.

Now I just need everyone to start calling me Chris.....

^^ Star Wars 1 (2nd) is yours if you want it.

Gonna list a few more....some decent books FYI

If someone wants a BC, I'm happy to provide and :takeit: pending BC scan is acceptable...

Can you get comiclink to give back scans :baiting: now to go see what you have in this thread lol

I believe they will if you call/email them.

Haha well a PM was sent to them almost 2 weeks ago, unread. Emailed on Nov 18th and emailed again today...so we shall see. Calling you southerns adds to my already inflated Canadian cell bill.

PS list the DC 26... ppls been looking for that one.