• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS, Celebrity, Universal slabs galore (Recap page 6)

67 posts in this topic

Ok, so I'm seriously thinking about making an offer on a collection and to do that I'm going to need some capital. That means I'm going to have to sell some slabs. I'll give you guys first shot and if nobody likes the deals here I might try ebay.

Same rules as always apply. No HOSers, and :takeit: in the thread beats a PM. Shipping will be exact based on weight and will be priority/priority flat rate unless otherwise agreed upon.

Buffy Season 8 #24 CGC 9.0 SS Eliza Dushku - $80

The grade on this one is solely because of a blunted bottom corner that is obvious on the reverse. If anyone were to crack this, press it, and resub they would get a jump in grade easily.

DSC_9541-X2.jpg

Fantastic Four The Movie Photo Cover CGC 9.6 SS Ioan Gruffudd - $125 SOLD!

Here's your chance at Mr. Fantastic's sig. This guy was a real pleasure to talk to. He hadn't traveled the comic convention scene very much and was floored by the crowds at DragonCon.

DSC_9543-X2.jpg

I just picked this up from Joeypost not two weeks ago, but if I'm going to buy a collection I'm going to have sacrifice a few books. Same price he sold it to me for - Marvel Super Heroes Secret War #8 CGC 9.8 SS Michael Zeck - $140 SOLD!

DSC_9555-X2.jpg

DSC_9556-X2.jpg

Avengers Invaders #1 with original sketch by Ale Garza (Qualified label) - $140

Purchased the raw book directly from Dynamic Forces, this is #12 of 69 sketches Ale did for Dynamic. From what I understand each was a different character.

DSC_9552-X2.jpg

MacGyver?

Nope, I have it now duct taped to my wall :lol:

It is really great!!

Thanks! He originally signed it "Mac" and I said, "there's plenty of room there go and and spell it out" and he did! He's a pretty cool guy.

New Avengers #1 CGC 9.8 SS Anthony Castrillo - $150 Nova sketch

This is WAY under cost, just ask anyone that bought one directly from Anthony or is waiting on one still. It is gorgeous, I'll give the man his props.

DSC_9572-X2.jpg

Argentina version of Justice League #1 of the new DC 52 CGC SS 9.4 - Jim Lee & Geoff Johns - $50

Where in the world are you going to get those two sigs for that price SS'd? Here. That's right. Have it pressed and bump it up.

DSC_9582-X2.jpg