• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS, Celebrity, Universal slabs galore (Recap page 6)

67 posts in this topic

Ok, guys I couldn't resist and bought a minor silver key :facepalm: now I have to start all over again. Please buy some more books! If you have your eye on something let me know. I'm flexible on SOME of the prices! Understand that some of these are ALREADY listed under cost though :cry:

Ok guys, I will contact most everyone tomorrow so I can start packaging everything up tomorrow evening. If you can get payment to me Mon/Tues I can get it out before Thanksgiving and before the postal system goes totally cray-cray. Thanks for everything and happy holidays to all! :whee:

Black Widow #1 CGC 9.6 SS - Daniel Acuna - $55

This is the only Acuna SS that I know of. There may be others, but not many since he doesn't do that many US shows.

DSC_9562-X2.jpg

:takeit:

^^

npu almost rebought it but looking at a few others

Black Widow #1 CGC 9.6 SS - Daniel Acuna - $55

This is the only Acuna SS that I know of. There may be others, but not many since he doesn't do that many US shows.

DSC_9562-X2.jpg

:takeit:

^^

npu almost rebought it but looking at a few others

thought you were going all blue?