• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash and Cap 100 SS More Price Drops!

96 posts in this topic

Doctor Strange 169 CGC 9.0 OW $395

Another book I really hate to let go, but desperate times and all that. One of the best covers of the late 60s. I've always loved this cover. This book has been climbing pretty steadily as of late. This copy looks to be a possible CPR candidate. Does not appear to have been pressed and the previous owner stated it had not been.

P1330295.jpg

Dr Strange no 1 in his own title. Beautiful book! This will heat up as we get closer to Marvel's third phase.

Another book I really hate to let go, but desperate times and all that. One of the best covers of the late 60s. I've always loved this cover. This book has been climbing pretty steadily as of late. This copy looks to be a possible CPR candidate. Does not appear to have been pressed and the previous owner stated it had not been.

P1330295.jpg

Dr Strange no 1 in his own title. Beautiful book! This will heat up as we get closer to Marvel's third phase.

Totally agree. It's already starting to heat up. Prices have roughly doubled over the last couple years. I'll try to get a pic that doesn't look like it was taken underwater later this evening. :)

P1330295.jpg

Totally agree. It's already starting to heat up. Prices have roughly doubled over the last couple years. I'll try to get a pic that doesn't look like it was taken underwater later this evening. :)

Personally this is the one I would get. Sweet cover :cloud9:

House of Secrets 92 CGC 8.5 OW/W $725 $685

Beautiful copy of the first Swampy! Bernie Wrightson at his very best.

HOS92_zps7bd7dcc2.jpg

:cloud9:

That's right. She's Louise Simonson now. (Wife of Walt) The character Madelyne Pryor is also loosely based on her appearance.

Correct!

Supposedly, he had a crush on her. And from the early photos online, she definitely matches the artwork.

:luhv:

Supposedly, he had a crush on her. And from the early photos online, she definitely matches the artwork.

Louise aged pretty well – I wonder if the Power Pack kids were modeled after some relatives of Walt and Louise, as clearly their father is modeled a bit after Walt. :)

Louise aged pretty well – I wonder if the Power Pack kids were modeled after some relatives of Walt and Louise, as clearly their father is modeled a bit after Walt. :)

4hGlhdo.jpg