• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what should I buy?

103 posts in this topic

Why Preacher? Something going on there?

It has a great following and is also a fantastic read.

+1

My only thought on Preacher is that the price has jumped on it because of the AMC rumor so you might want to wait till the market settles a bit. Definitely should be bought though, one of my favorite bronze age books along with Sandman :)

I am going on a little buying excursion and going to be hitting several stores. What are the hot modern/copper age books that I should be looking for? I don't want to buy brand new stuff, but books with a little age on them.

Buy anything you find by Michael DeForge. He's amazing and many of his books are out of print.

I am going on a little buying excursion and going to be hitting several stores. What are the hot modern/copper age books that I should be looking for? I don't want to buy brand new stuff, but books with a little age on them.

You can buy all my modern drek,so I can get some Golden Age goodness. lol

The s-o-s that we get asked for at every show.

The books you could probably get on a good bulk deal that are "hot", and as others have said, are cosmic coppers (Infinity Gauntlet, Silver Surfer -Starlin/Lim), Preacher, Bishop Xmen, Walking Dead, NM 87, 98, 100, X-Force 2....

If you do decide you want the Infinity Gauntlet, I have some really nice copies all signed by George Perez (Not SS, they are raw and signed) #2-6. The #1 sold already. They are still for sale in my mixed age thread. Also have full runs of Infinity Crusade and Infinity War. Not looking for much at all for these books. Shoot me a PM if you want scans or something :)