• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 22 price lowered $1125! PQ CGC 3.0, looks VG+!!

26 posts in this topic

I am a new seller to this forum, but I have an impeccable 100% record for sales on ebay from the user names johnny54321 and pasko86 for reference. Due to some unexpected medical bills, I need to sell a few items, and thought I would offer them here first before going to ebay.

I accept paypal or Money Orders for payments. Shipping will be $12 for CGC graded or $5 for raw books, and will be shipped priority. First "I'll take it" wins the book, and trumps any PM negotiations.

More to come

Here is my CGC 3.0 Showcase 22. When asked for opinions in the grading forum, grades guessed ranged from 3.5 to 5.5....most thought it looked VG. It presents exceptionally well for the grade imo, but its the stain in the bottom right corner that CGC seemed to really ding it for. Asking $1200 $1125 for this beauty.

mfzu.jpg

w6t3.jpg

cw66.jpg

ip6g.jpg

ao7b.jpg

SOLD!!Giant Size X-men 1 in G+ condition. Some creasing soiling and small edge tears, but no major damage. The spine is very solid other than a tiny chunk taken out of the top and bottom. Anyways, this is a very solid readers copy. Asking $185.

naaq.jpg

mar7d.jpg

Giant Size X-men 1 in G+ condition. Some creasing soiling and small edge tears, but no major damage. The spine is very solid other than a tiny chunk taken out of the top and bottom. Anyways, this is a very solid readers copy. Asking $185.

naaq.jpg

mar7d.jpg

Very nice! Should go quick!