• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to unload my collection?

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Its been awhile since Ive perused these boards or posted anything. But my twins (and 6 yr old) have really taken my focus, free time and $$$ :grin: away from the boards and the hobby in general. Ive found that one of the best ways to save my $$ from fantastic books are to avoid the boards (esp. For Sale section! lol )

Not to say I dont want anything to do with the hobby but Im painfully considering unloading my Cap collection that I have built up for some years. Mind you, Im not talking some 1000-4000 book mega collection. I would say its a modest group of 40-50 or CGC books? Havent counted recently. All from the 1st series (1968-1996) with the exception of Cap #6A & 6B (2005 series).

Heritage? Comiclink? Metro? Combo of boards and eBay? All of the above? Pro and cons?

Looking to make the most informed, cost-effective and, of course, profitable decision possible. In other words, what would YOU do?

Thanks guys,