• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QUALITY COMIX SELLING HI GRADE 30 CENT VARIANTS

88 posts in this topic

Look Blowout I don't make it a habit of name calling on these boards and if you want to come to JC's rescue that's fine, but sometimes enough is enough. I'd be more than happy to apologize and bury the axe if he does the same to everyone he insulted prior to leaving the last time. Maybe he should also meet the challenge and make that donation to charity that was proposed to him a few months back just to save some face-but hey don't take my advice.

Now he's back and if he expects to carry on like a punk and like nothing ever happended before then be prepared for a very small audience and possibly another strike or two. makepoint.gif

And you sound like a petulant 10 year old. You got caught with your pants down, and you won't admit to it. Be a man and pay up.

Don't worry, when I do make a bet, I pay, but not when I make an offhand, unquantifiable remark to some overweight, pompous comicbook geek.

If someone else had made the same comment, no one would ever make a big deal. But of course since it's me, all the fatasses come out in force, all looking to join in the "JC pile-on".

Go buy a life you freakshow.

Do you have weight issues? Every time you insult somebody you call them fat. Why is that?

And you are 100% right. Everybody here's out to get you. Every single person on this board has a big fat [#@$%!!!] problem with you. Give it and your paranoia a rest. Pay off your bet and move on.

Do you have weight issues? Every time you insult somebody you call them fat. Why is that?

Look in the mirror.

As I've said many times, I work hard to stay slim, trim and muscular, and I scoff at those who don't have the discipline to do the same. No pain, no gain.

Look in the mirror.

As I've said many times, I work hard to stay slim, trim and muscular, and I scoff at those who don't have the discipline to do the same. No pain, no gain.

Do you know me? Have you ever seen me? Or anybody else here?

Don't worry, when I do make a bet, I pay, but not when I make an offhand, unquantifiable remark to some overweight, pompous comicbook geek.

If someone else had made the same comment, no one would ever make a big deal. But of course since it's me, all the fatasses come out in force, all looking to join in the "JC pile-on".

Oh God, someone pass me the popcorn this is just too good! 893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Maybe he should also meet the challenge and make that donation to charity that was proposed to him a few months back just to save some face

Here's a news-flash: I couldn't care less about "saving face" on something as stupid and unimportant as a comic book forum. I pay my bets when I make them, but this stupidity comes down to a few maladjusted, brain-dead losers that are looking to extract their pound of flesh.

Some people on here really need to find a life, and stop using me as a method of blowing off steam at being such losers. If you're pissed at your sorry lot in life, change it, don't go looking for trouble with me.

Maybe he should also meet the challenge and make that donation to charity that was proposed to him a few months back just to save some face

Here's a news-flash: I couldn't care less about "saving face" on something as stupid and unimportant as a comic book forum. I pay my bets when I make them, but this stupidity comes down to a few maladjusted, brain-dead losers that are looking to extract their pound of flesh.

Some people on here really need to find a life, and stop using me as a method of blowing off steam at being such losers. If you're pissed at your sorry lot in life, change it, don't go looking for trouble with me.

My life is just fine, thanks. Mainly because I have honor and integrity, two things you don't have. Pay your losing bet off, you lying, welching, miserable waste of oxygen.

I'm in the flame game & that was weak buddy. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah, this isn't even worth my time.

Now it's time for the Human Donut to scream "You welcher.. waaaahhh!" and "Go Away", and SS can try and come up with a better flame.

Pay your losing bet off, you lying, welching, miserable waste of oxygen.

I do pay my bets when I make them, but you'd better settle down before you have a heart attack there Tubby.

OK. Liar.

This is getting good, had to get some munchies to share with the board!

Nevermind, I just realized why I took a break in the first place. The majority of people on here don't even know the meaning of three words: gym, deodorant and toothpaste.

Flame away, as I definitely have better things to do with my time than argue with you reprobates.

Oh God, someone pass me the popcorn this is just too good! 893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Seriously.......there's been way too much focus on comics around here recently.

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

This is getting good, had to get some munchies to share with the board!

Nevermind, I just realized why I took a break in the first place. The majority of people on here don't even know the meaning of three words: gym, deodorant and toothpaste.

Flame away, as I definitely have better things to do with my time than argue with you reprobates.

frown.gif

I couldn't care less about "saving face" on something as stupid and unimportant as a comic book forum.

Then why are you back? You have been lurking here ever since you "left", get a life, get lost, go make a protien shake, whatever. The final words of JC have come down to childish name calling. Enjoy it while you can and let the strike's begins.