• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber Photo Journals....Golden Age vol 1 and 2...

31 posts in this topic

The most expensive books I ever bought - not because of the cost of the books, but the cost of wanting to obtain so many of the contents...

Amen...

.... chock full of all the books you never knew you HAD to have..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Back in the old days you bought an issue through the mail by number alone, crossed your fingers, and hoped it didn't suck.....

The most expensive books I ever bought - not because of the cost of the books, but the cost of wanting to obtain so many of the contents...

Amen...

.... chock full of all the books you never knew you HAD to have..... GOD BLESS...

P.S. Back in the old days you bought an issue through the mail by number alone, crossed your fingers, and hoped it didn't suck.....

This is the best description of what my early mail order experience was like back in the day. Filled with anticipation and apprehension. Photo-Journals at least made it possible to know what the cover was like. Best purchase I ever made. (thumbs u

Amen...

Good grief, isn't that the truth! Ahh, the days of blissful ignorance. These journals ended up costing far more than what I paid just so I could get books that I didn't even know existed :ohnoez: