• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

have

2 posts in this topic

New around here, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area or something, but I have several comics I'm looking to unload. For the most part, they aren't particularly special books. More for someone interested in filling gaps in a run maybe, or who just wants to read whatever storyline. All of these books were bought, read, and then stuck in a short box. A lot of X-Men, most of which is fairly recent. Some is 80s or 90s, along with some of DC's New 52 and whatnot.

For the most part, they are all in good condition. I won't call them mint, because I didn't ever go to extra care to ensure that, but none of them are falling apart either. Just your average book, I think.

I've had decent success selling off lots like these on ebay, but my camera's charger is missing and so I'm unable to take pics of them, so I was looking for new ways to sell until I find the charger (I just moved, so everything's still kind of a mess).

The one book I've got that is a decent collectible is Batman #13. It's CGC graded at 3.0. It has a picture too, since I took it a few months ago. I've got it posted on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331074650268?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Price is somewhat negotiable, but I won't go much lower.

Otherwise, this is what I've got:

DC

Birds of Prey (2010 series) 1-13, 15 (no idea where #14 is)

New 52 relaunches:

Justice League 1-5

Superman 1-8

Detective Comics 1-8

Action Comics 1-4

Batman: The Dark Knight 1-5

I'm asking $20 per title (not per issue, to be clear), $25 for Bird of Prey, or $100 for all the DC books (excluding Batman 13)

Marvel:

Legion Quest 1-4, containing Uncanny X-Men 320-321 and X-Men 40-41. Also as a bonus the 'What If... Legion had Killed Magneto' Marvel Alternaverse issue. $20

Uncanny X-Men 168-175, 193, 196, 251, 254-255, 281, 513-522, 526-544 (last issue before Regenesis relaunch) $30

X-Men Second Coming, complete arc. Contains X-Men Second Coming 1-2, Uncanny X-Men 523-525, X-Men: Legacy 235-237, New Mutants 12-14, X-Force 26-28. Tie-in Miniseries: Blind Science and Hellbound $30

X-Men Schism, complete arc. Contains Prelude to Schism 1-4, Schism 1-5, and X-Men Regenesis One-Shot $20

Regenesis-- Uncanny X-Men 1-6, Wolverine and the X-Men 1-4 $15

X-Men Legacy 226-234, 238-244, 250-260 $25

New Mutants (current series) 7-11, 15-21, 25-32 $25

All Marvel for $150. Prices negotiable if you want some of the lots, but not all of a type or whatever. Email me and let me know what you want specifically and I'll figure out a price.

I'm not selling individual issues, except Batman 13.

Free shipping anywhere in North America. I'm not shipping elsewhere at this point in time.

better state it clear when you said "shipping is at my expense". if some joker from Timbuktu hit the takeit button on the lot, think you might have to marry the daughter of the post office chief to get a huge discount.

GLWTS buddy. :)