• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Sets Added 10-19-2004

15 posts in this topic

As promised, the following sets have been added to the CGC Registry:

DC 100 Page Books

Marvel 30 Cent Price Variants

Marvel 35 Cent Price Variants

Technical issues had delayed the addition of these sets,

but they are now completed and active.

A further technical issue is preventing the sets from being listed alphabetically,

until it is fixed they can be located at the top of their respective categories (D-I, J-Z).

CGCRegistryMgr,

Excellent set additions.

I know it doesn't matter much because it is all relative, but I think the scores on the 30 cent/35 cent variant sets might need a little more work. 35 cent Kid Colt 219/220 in cgc 4.5 probably deserve more than the minimum 1 point.

I know these are difficult because they don't follow the usual lower grade "formula". Maybe some of the 30/35 cent collectors could volunteer to come up with scores?

From what I've read, they hired the same director for the US version, used the same house, same setting, and used some of the same actors that appeared in the original. I have to admit, it creeped me out a couple of times, and even Sarah Michelle "acting-from-Heller" couldn't totally deep six the film. But too much footage of people wandering into the house and whispering "anybody there?".