• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offbeat's Clearout CLOSED

182 posts in this topic

Before I shut this thread down to start listing some really offbeat, and rare, stuff if anything catches your eye slash the price in half on anything that's left.

Ok, the 50% really got my attention. I think these are still available. If so :takeit:

If you haven't shipped that Alf I just paid for, just toss these in the box as well. If you have shipped it, no sweat, I'll add shipping for these. And more coming? I can't wait!

Summer Love #47 '66 Charlton – (Copy B) Beatles cover, “The Beatles Saved My Romance” story, babes, bikinis, and surfing. 25 cent 68-page squarebound giant. Glossy NM- looking *but* small moisture stain on bottom corner of back cover. $75 $65

Racket Squad in Action #13 - 1954 Charlton Pre-Code Crime Bright, Glossy, STUNNING NM-/NM, with that unread feel.

Joe Shuster cover/stories. Violent, brutal, unlisted acid in woman's face story. The highest in the Census are two 9.0s, this one passes them right the heck up! $140 $125

Awesome, Steve. They're yours. ALF is in Cat's shipping room so she'll slip these in with it. When I get a good connection I'll be back with a slew of new stuff, including one of the Very Rare DCs that dogged Ian Levine to the end as he was trying to complete his complete DC collection.