• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to buy prints? Not posters but limited or signed prints?

5 posts in this topic

Hey!

I'm new here but have been lurking and reading from the forum for a few years now...

I'd like to know where you guys buy prints from? Other than ebay of course...

I'm talking about 11x17 (or 13x19) prints of comic covers or limited edition prints signed by the artist? Greg Horn prints for example? I know you can find some on the official publisher sites, but I was wondering if there's a specific online store where I could find large selections of various prints out there...

(I was going to post this in the original art section, but this isn't about original art... this is about prints! ... Usually priced under $40...)

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot! :)

Yup that's what I figured... I buy mine from ebay, conventions and from the artists website.

I never looked at mycomicshop's selection of prints before but the selection doesn't seem to be so great and most of them are there on consignment with crazy prices... Oh well! I think I'll stick to my usual buying practices :)