• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa peeps

8 posts in this topic

Anyone going to RMC?

I'm headed up there ~3:30. No particular reason. Nothing on my must get list except a few things Scott recommended. I will be the big ginger...ugh...I guess that's not a good enough identifier in this hobby...I've got a maroon t-shirt on? If any other boardies spot me come say hi, would be cool to talk about how weird CAL is and how much we all love the Dr. Balls seal approval and such.

I fell asleep. :( I don't think there was anything I needed anyways.

I think Heroes Haven is having a sale. $1 back issues? I think Green Shift is having their normal sale, too: back issues under $10 are $1, everything else 50% off, if I recall correctly.

RMC stands for Read More Comics. It is literally about 5 mins away from Comics Club at 115 E Brandon Blvd. They don't have much for back issues, but have tons of moderns and trades/hc/omnibuses. They have great sales. Every New Years they have a 50% off sale.