• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Bronze Sets For Sale.

120 posts in this topic

Conan The Barbarian 24 First Red Sonja.

I purchased this as a CGC 8.5, but have since taken it out of the slab.

Only major defect is a very tiny tear on the back cover along the top edge and small piece missing from bottom edge.

I will also throw in #48 VF.

oum8.jpg

pi62.jpg

7amm.th.jpg

60.00 50.00 45.00

The Three Stooges

55 Whitman F/VF Cover pulled away from top staple. 2.75 written in pencil top back cover. Overall not a bad looking book.

54 Whitman F/VF Cover pulled away from top staple. 3.00 written on back cover. 1.5 inche tear top edge back cover.

47 Gold Key F/VF Just general wear. No major tears.

42 Gold Key F/VF Just genral wear, No major tears

38 Gold Key F Small 1/2 inch tear back cover.

34 Gold Key F Staining on inside front cover. Looks like dirt maybe.

17 Gold Key GD/F 11th page torn out and reattached with some kind of glue.( see picture) other than this book would be F/VF. No major cover tears or staining. First Little Monsters.

1 Gold Key The Little Stooges F Stain on front cover right edge. Genral wear, no major tears.

1 Eclipse 3-D VF/NM Small piece of tape attached to front cover. Comes with 3-D glasses.

2 Eclipse NM Comes with glasses. Glasses missing arms.

itij.th.jpgld5j.th.jpgclb6.th.jpg9mf8.th.jpgjqcc.th.jpg80ob.th.jpgdz8g.th.jpg0n69.th.jpgmr7a.th.jpggyfk.th.jpggyfk.th.jpg4hgb.th.jpg9wcp.th.jpg53vv.th.jpg

Thats is pretty much it for this thread. I will continue in the Copper section with newer books. Some reductions have been made today. If you see something you like throw an offer at me. Thanks for looking and thanks for buying...