• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Air Pirates #1 Uncut Sheets-CLOSING SUNDAY NIGHT

31 posts in this topic

Thanks #2

This is a full color sheet with blank back that is in inferior condition to the one on page 1, still sharp except for the right hand edges and top right hand corner..............................$49 shipped in the U.S.

:takeit:

From Page 1.

I like these the best but none are sold so.................reduced to $39 shipped in the U.S.

The sheets missing the blue ink were the most numerous in nice condition overall & are very cool looking.

I have five of them that have wrinkling/slight smooshing at the top right corner and a little along the edge below. I have the most of these and am pricing them to move at $49 each SHIPPED in the U.S. These have blank backs.

Your choice, call them A though E with A being the first scan.

What's Left is all on page 1, U.S. Shipping included.

No Blue Sheets, 4 left at............................................................$39 each

No Blue Sheet, 1 left, signed & sketched by O'Neill..................$79.

From Page 1

The one sheet left is in less condition than the one already sold, so I am reducing the price to $59. This is the last signed & sketched sheet available.

Uncut sheet with blue missing, signed & sketched by Dan O'Neill, blank back, top right wrinkled edge, two available..............................$79.

1 SOLD to Biigdaddy.

1 Still Available.

Thread closes tonight

What's Left is all on page 1, U.S. Shipping included.

No Blue Sheets, 4 left at............................................................$39 each

No Blue Sheet, 1 left, signed & sketched by O'Neill..................$79, now $59.