• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 300 (Update, Book Has Been Graded! PROOF)

86 posts in this topic

Hard to say from looking at the original listing. You are lucky you got what you got from a 1 feedback seller.

Pretty sure there are some colour breaking spine ticks on the back, but alas Carter won this round that is for sure.

Hard to say from looking at the original listing. You are lucky you got what you got from a 1 feedback seller.

Pretty sure there are some colour breaking spine ticks on the back, but alas Carter won this round that is for sure.

+1. His new board name should be Jesse James.

+1. His new board name should be Jesse James.

lol Jesse James!!!! When it gets here guys I am going to take pics and show scans.

I'm still waiting for a scan of the book....why could we post a screenshot of the society page but not of a freaking pic of the front and back in 9.8?

And maybe with something that indicates its the same book in the pic?

I'm still waiting for a scan of the book....why could we post a screenshot of the society page but not of a freaking pic of the front and back in 9.8?

And maybe with something that indicates its the same book in the pic?

Lost I promise I will show the book. The day I posted the screen was the day I found out that it got that grade. It has not been delivered to my house yet. I promise I will scan it and show it...Shyt man I am curious to see it myself!

Not to kick a horse here...but isn't there the characteristic rough cut on the upper and lower edge of the comic? Am I seeing things?

Never personally seen one with this production defect get above a 9.4 :(

I have had a 9.8 and a 9.6 from CGC with the "jagged" right edge. They do view it as a production defect and grade as though it wasn't there as far as I can tell......

In a little over 1 month the book got pressed & went through the CGC process

What service did you use? I'm using the wrong service , even with fast track it still takes my books well over a month to come back to me :o

This book has been out since Dec 1st and fast tracked.