• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 300 (Update, Book Has Been Graded! PROOF)

86 posts in this topic

Without trying to anybody off (favourite noob #1 referring to the "older" guysmiley-gen130.gif ) the scans are a bit small to be able to provide a more accurate grade. Any chance of adding links to larger scans?

First impressions 9.2 :o

I can't see 9.2 with 14 color breaking tics on the BC. Pressing won't help those at all.

Yeah, hard to tell from the scan on this one but I didnt see much on the front cover in the way of tics other than stress near the bottom staple. This book seems to get a lot of love from CGC. Ive seen many 9.4s with several color breaks on the back.

Maybe I should get my eyeballs checked....

The book has been graded at a 9.8! I sent it in to get pressed and believe it or not those were not color breaks. When I get home I will send a screen capture of the grades.

Congratulations! The scans were too small to accurately grade this book but it did look very nice in the pictures you provided! (thumbs u smiley-gen130.gif