• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forgot to put who signed the comic on the invoice

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I went to Wizard World Austin last weekend and submitted to CGC through the CGC and Desertwind.

The three that I submitted with CGC were fine, all the info is complete, but I just noticed that I forgot to write who signed the comic book on my DesertWind submission.

I left the book there and then left because I had several photo ops, and when I came back it took like 20min for the DesertWind people to find it, since it was my first time submitting a book I didn't know that I had to put my name on the comic book board, so it took a while for them to find them. Once everything was done, the DesertWind worker made sure everything was fine and then I paid, but today I noticed that I didn't write on the Signed by part that it was signed by Stan Lee. It is the only signature on that comic book and that's the only box I forgot to complete.

What should I do? Or is everything fine?