• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Golden Age Motorcycle Rally!

89 posts in this topic

BlackCat13_zps1aa1c41e.jpg

Captain America and Black Cat were not very nice to their motorcycles. They dropped 'em whenever they felt like it.

Junior had a better idea for going into combat. Now if his Harley only had the Softtail suspension..

11298555153_e6edffbcd7_c.jpg .

There actually ARE two motorcycles above the plane on the lower left!! Cat .... what have you started????:fear:

marvel43_zps5956ef96.jpg

:D There is just something hilarious about the statement, "There actually ARE two motorcycles above the plane on the lower left!"

Schomburg :cloud9:

I have a few, but most (if not all) have already been posted.

action76_zps99fa10a4.jpg

This is such a great one. I have always found other issues to buy before this one but it's so appropriate to that point in history & whimsical at the same time. Definitely a favorite Superman cover for me. :cloud9:

There actually ARE two motorcycles above the plane on the lower left!! Cat .... what have you started????:fear:

marvel43_zps5956ef96.jpg

:D There is just something hilarious about the statement, "There actually ARE two motorcycles above the plane on the lower left!"

Schomburg :cloud9:

I know!!! Schomburg can make just about ANYTHING possible :applause:

I have a few, but most (if not all) have already been posted.

action76_zps99fa10a4.jpg

This is such a great one. I have always found other issues to buy before this one but it's so appropriate to that point in history & whimsical at the same time. Definitely a favorite Superman cover for me. :cloud9:

Funny, but the same goes for me! I've had so many OTHER Actions on my radar that this one always seemed to slip thru the cracks. I really took notice of it looking thru a friends collection and bumped it to the short list. There ARE some great "later" large logo Actions .... but too many NOT so great ones for my taste. I can't see ever building a full run due to the fact that there are SEVERAL covers that I just wouldn't spend money on.