• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Spider-Man 67 - Damaged at the Printshop???

7 posts in this topic

Most of the copies at the store where I shop had a crease on the lower right corner.

Identity Crisis #5 also had a dent near the center of the cover.

What's going on???

The Crisis's at my store were fine and I didn't have the crease problem on the Ultimate Spider-Mans.

Maybe it was just a [#@$%!!!] batch that was sent to your store? Maybe Diamond sent them all the rejects?

The Crisis's at my store were fine and I didn't have the crease problem on the Ultimate Spider-Mans.

Maybe it was just a [#@$%!!!] batch that was sent to your store? Maybe Diamond sent them all the rejects?

I had to search and search until I found a decent copy, maybe it happened when they were boxed for shipping.

My copy of Identity Crisis #5 is in great shape, maybe he drop it...... juggle.gifforeheadslap.gif

It's like an inverted dent (if that makes sense)near the left window, bottom pane. Couldn't find one without it. Looks like it was done from picking each comic at the same spot.

weird confused.gif

A lot of the expensive books with the glossy slick covers have batches with problems. For me, at various times, Ultimate books, 1602, Director's Cuts, etc., all had issues with issues. I didn't get USM, but the ID Crises I looked at were fine.

Most of the copies at the store where I shop had a crease on the lower right corner.

Identity Crisis #5 also had a dent near the center of the cover.

What's going on???

Both mine were OK, and my shop always has problems. Must've been a Diamond shipping issue to your area. confused-smiley-013.gif