• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Achilles House Cleaning Sale - CLOSED - INVOICES INCOMING

147 posts in this topic

Been awhile since I've been around these parts so hopefully I don't break any new rules. I've got a closet full of books that need a new home and I plan on getting rid of as many of them as I can before the new year.

Nuts and Bolts: I'll take any standard form of payment, Paypal, check, cash. I ship in a box for a flat rate of 7.00 (or at cost, whichever is cheaper) in the US and at cost anywhere outside the US you might want me to ship.

First :takeit: in the thread wins the book.

Unfortunately my scanner is toast for the time being so rather than crappy phone pictures I'll use stock photos to show the cover/edition of the books and describe any major flaws that might exist. If anyone needs photos for proof of existence or something just shoot me a message. Also, any questions, offers, friendly hellos, shoot me a message.

Let's get things started (for simplicity, assume everything has a bit of shelf wear) :

House of M (Paperback): 7.00 SOLD to TYPE-R