• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heads up. Thief trying to sell my book on eBay.

35 posts in this topic

It sold for $600.......

Is there some way you can prove it is yours.

Man i really feel for you,

This is like the kid who stole the ASM in the ither thread

I did not know this was the prevelant.

I guess im new and naive.

If i can help you in any way please reach out. I doubt i can but, if i can i will bro.

Thats sucks major balls.

It sold for $600.......

Is there some way you can prove it is yours.

Man i really feel for you,

This is like the kid who stole the ASM in the ither thread

I did not know this was the prevelant.

I guess im new and naive.

If i can help you in any way please reach out. I doubt i can but, if i can i will bro.

Thats sucks major balls.

It wasn't sold,it was ended by the seller. :makepoint:

This isn't the first time this is happened and I suggest to everyone who uses a site that hosts pics to make those pics private to limit the scammers from taking them directly from you

THIS! Exactly what I'd suggest also. I had my photo site locked in private when I parked my comics in there. Been doing that long since. Every time a comic get sold (by me), I removed from online fast but kept record in my own files. I can't be too careless too much! :fear:

This, and other scams like it.

This is why I gave up entirely on ebay. Oh, I'll still buy a cheap PB or reference book to read or study, but that's about it.

I sell NOTHING, and I buy nothing of importance.

It started when they began masking ID's, and has continued through a whole gamut of bad changes, all of which have had the bottom line of encouraging thieves and scammers, and I will have nothing to do with them.

I suggest that everyone who can afford to dump them as a sales area should do likewise.

Well, I must apologize, but after seeing that this encapsulated book comes from a smoke free home[/b], I just had to place a 10.00 offer on it. :cloud9:

When you see this in the listing run !!

The only bad transactions I had had this statement in it.