• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raffle results now available. Thanks everyone. Thread closed.

349 posts in this topic

I think my total is $400+ now. 20 names! lol

You got first shot at some sweet books so no extra names in the hat for you :makepoint: Now if you want to buy the Thor set also you will pretty much take a third of the prizes. Which book in the raffle interest you the most? Just curious.

Looking over the books I've got left to post I'll be closing this thread down on Monday night and I'll do the raffle then. I'm planning on posting most of the books I have left tonight and then finishing up on Saturday. Thanks for the purchases guys.

To entice someone to grab the Avengers 57 - I'll bump the purchase up to getting 4 names in the hat. $75 for a nice looking key and 4 extra free books - can't beat that.

Updated update:

Ajulliay - $120 - 6 Names in

McCollect - $60 - 3 Names in

AlexanderM - $45 - 2 Names

Bronze Age Fan - $44 - 2 Names in

Boboset - $33 - 1 Name in

Jaybes - $26.50 - 1 Name in

Mr. Sneeze - $23 - 1 Name in

Norrin's Lawyer - $22.50 - 1 Name in

JSilverJanet - $21 - 1 Name in

Medium Lover - $20 - 1 Name in

Mr. Sigs - $20 - 1 Name in

Your telling me. I think it was the "right" thing for Michigan to do because of Ohio States offense is potent but its tough to put a whole game up for grabs. Ohio State won and Alabama lost - good weekend!

Your telling me. I think it was the "right" thing for Michigan to do because of Ohio States offense is potent but its tough to put a whole game up for grabs. Ohio State won and Alabama lost - good weekend!

Not if you are from Ann Arbor, like me. :cry: