• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raffle results now available. Thanks everyone. Thread closed.

349 posts in this topic

...and 125, add it to the pile! :takeit:

Bobset grabbed that one. He must have been waiting for that one.

Sorry Jaybes, I was waiting on that one for my Bronze Ant-Man collection.

:applause: no worries, nothing but respect for a man hot on the trigger buying Iron Man! ...and from an awesome thread nonetheless (thumbs u

That's all for tonight. I know . . I know . . booo boo we want more!!

Quick question for tomorrow. I have a complete set of Thor from 231 - 300 in VF/NMish grade that I'm debating selling as a set or splitting it up. I don't see a lot of these kind of sets coming up for sale very often so do you think it should stay a set? Thoughts?

That's all for tonight. I know . . I know . . booo boo we want more!!

Quick question for tomorrow. I have a complete set of Thor from 231 - 300 in VF/NMish grade that I'm debating selling as a set or splitting it up. I don't see a lot of these kind of sets coming up for sale very often so do you think it should stay a set? Thoughts?

Maybe chunks of 10 books like you did with the IM151-160 ? 2c

I think I'll try to kick out the Savage Sword of Conan's. Nothing high grade but great filler issues for a couple bucks can't be beat!

Conan_zps5e1041ca.jpg

Savage Sword of Conan - All of them are $2 a piece

#15 - VG+ SOLD to ComicNut

#18 - VG/FN - In Raffle

#25 - FN/VF SOLD to ComicNut

#26 - FN/VF SOLD to ComicNut

#27 - GD - In Raffle

th_SavageSwordofConan15_zpsf4ebebcc.jpgth_SavageSwordofConan18_zps97a900ea.jpgth_SavageSwordofConan25_zpsd206236f.jpgth_SavageSwordofConan26_zpsc7930c11.jpgth_SavageSwordofConan27_zps22eb6c23.jpg