• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Best of the Best Juggernaut

44 posts in this topic

x_men_sketch_cover_by_dannycruz4-d3au28y.jpg

Yep, hope someone claims this one or knows who owns it as it is an amazing cover.

This is from my first opp :preach:

Can't recall the owner, I can look it up but its deep in my messages, the opp was in 2009

I was the original owner but sadly sold it and regret getting rid of it :sorry:. I would be willing to buy back :foryou:

Contest over WINNER :acclaim:

Danny Cruz opp= good times

Yep, hope someone claims this one or knows who owns it as it is an amazing cover.

Can't recall the owner, I can look it up but its deep in my messages, the opp was in 2009

I was the original owner but sadly sold it and regret getting rid of it :sorry:. I would be willing to buy back :foryou:

Any chance Mr Cruz will do another opp :whee:

Why? So you can sell it and give someone another great chance at BotB? :baiting:

:grin:

Why? So you can sell it and give someone another great chance at BotB? :baiting:

:roflmao:

I figure as soon as the 30 day limit is up on the BotB X-Men I will try my own Cruz

0001Z3_zps2234649e.jpg

That looks like a good idea for a new category Best of the Best Interconnected Sketch Cover contest. I think since it has been a few months since any new voting category has came up. I see no problem with one of the other guys setting up a new category since it has been so long and you entering it.

I think right now we are still stuck on the rules for the moment. Winner gets choice so if the winner here chooses it maybe we can go with it. Also thought it might be cool to do a small Best of the Best ______ Con Sketch. Wouldn't count if someone wanted to actually enter it in a given category but would be cool to see what everyone thinks there best pick-up of whatever Con is going on this weekend and see who by popular vote got the oh my god sketch of the event. Mega Con and ECCC are right around the corner and if the BotB leadership thinks its worth doing or others think its worth doing then I can put them together as well.

I think right now we are still stuck on the rules for the moment. Winner gets choice so if the winner here chooses it maybe we can go with it. Also thought it might be cool to do a small Best of the Best ______ Con Sketch. Wouldn't count if someone wanted to actually enter it in a given category but would be cool to see what everyone thinks there best pick-up of whatever Con is going on this weekend and see who by popular vote got the oh my god sketch of the event. Mega Con and ECCC are right around the corner and if the BotB leadership thinks its worth doing or others think its worth doing then I can put them together as well.

that is a cool idea like BotB ECCC 2014 and so forth

that would be pretty interesting and let some compete that dont have sketches that fit into other categories

The top two will advance to the finals, where the Winner will be named Best of the Best Juggernaut

Challenger 1

Owner: Andy Carreon

Artist: Andy Carreon

JuggernautColossus3a_zpsfed9f7b7.jpg

Challenger 2

Owner: Dark Prime 0

Artist: Jamal Igle

IMG_5663.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man648JamalIgle.jpg

Challenger 3

Owner: comicjunkie

Artist: Jamie Biggs

UncannyX-men1-BiggsJuggernaut_zps79a1e785.jpg

Challenger 4

Owner: forde81

Artist: Danny Cruz

:roflmao:

:slapfight: I know where you live pal

The ^^ by more than 50% of the popular vote for

The Best of the Best Juggernaut

And Right to Choose the next category

Challenger 4

Owner: forde81

Artist: Danny Cruz

Please understand Erik is currently trying to work on the website for all of last weeks Polls. I will have your prize PM'ed to you as soon as it is made.

Here you go :

BotB_Jug_R.png

Here is the BBC code to place in your signature. The page is still not done but will be soon.

[url=http://www.cgcsketch.com/juggernaut.htm][img=http://www.cgcsketch.com/images/BotB_Jug_R.png][/url]

And the winner has spoken. As is his right with the win the next Best of the Best competition will be for the Best of the Best Colossus. I will have this one up and running most likely this weekend for your nominations.

Any chance we can see this in the slab?

You bring something interresting here. And in no way I want to put shadow on this current sketch competiton. Not at all.

It is just that to date we simply (and fairly) trust the person that submit a sketch when he say that it is slabbed or currently at CGC. So maybe we could add a rule staying that the winner of a Best of the Best competition got for example 6 month to sent a photo/scan of his sketch slabbed. What do you think?

You bring something interresting here. And in no way I want to put shadow on this current sketch competiton. Not at all.

It is just that to date we simply (and fairly) trust the person that submit a sketch when he say that it is slabbed or currently at CGC. So maybe we could add a rule staying that the winner of a Best of the Best competition got for example 6 month to sent a photo/scan of his sketch slabbed. What do you think?

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

I agree as well since that is the premise on which BotB was founded. I think you'd have to add a clause in the rules for relinquished titles, though. I'm not saying this in regards to this or any other sketch, but it should revert back to either the previous title holder if it was gained through one on one, or to all contenders prior to gaining the title. It could get crazy, but throwing this out there for FUTURE thought.

Thanks to all the members who voted & to the guys involved in getting the BOTB competition up & running again... Oh, & thanks to reptilekingdie, who originally sold me the book a while back :grin:

I believe i get to pick the next category now, so lets see who has the BOTB Colossus.

Wanna to sell it back buddy, let me know if you ever want to get rid of it :takeit: