• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Changing the Rules after the Buyer Wins a Book

213 posts in this topic

yes i said that to that guy. he wants me to pay his fees and shipping and i disagreed.

I have had great dealings with people like Hado, Define999, Liaton, Chespirito, Jimmy Linguini, and a few others. Hado I am shipping a few things i found for you on Friday (thumbs u

anyone wants the book i will do straight $765 with shipping except for SpiderFein :makepoint:

yes i said that to that guy. he wants me to pay his fees and shipping and i disagreed.

I have had great dealings with people like Hado, Define999, Liaton, Chespirito, Jimmy Linguini, and a few others. Hado I am shipping a few things i found for you on Friday (thumbs u

anyone wants the book i will do straight $765 with shipping except for SpiderFein :makepoint:

Ummm....you offered to pay shipping and to accept paypal.

First :takeit: gets it or a private PM would suffice. Shipping included in the price. Paypal only. No HOSers or probies please.

And the $750 was YOUR price

Price Bump $750

Why should anyone pay MORE than what you were asking in that thread and why should you be allowed to break the terms that you set for yourself?

are you a :censored:ing ID10T?

yes i said that to that guy. he wants me to pay his fees and shipping abide by the rules I set forth in my sales thread and i disagreed.

fixed that for you

i will adjust the sale thread....

That's a lot like saying you're going to turn off the curling iron after the house has burned down. (thumbs u

yes i said that to that guy. he wants me to pay his fees and shipping abide by the rules I set forth in my sales thread and i disagreed.

fixed that for you

Too late. I think it's quoted for posterity in about 4 different threads. (shrug)

Wow. Just... :facepalm:

Please, please don't tell us you're a true collector and this book was your grail since childhood.

He was saving it for his grandkiddies.

And yet you washed it all down the drain over $15.

fixed that for you

You can adjust the sales thread rules if you let him adjust the sales price... :devil:

you get that you are throwing away your dwindling reputation over $15 shipping and a paypal vig?

fixed that for you

Too late. I think it's quoted for posterity in about 4 different threads. (shrug)

and screen capped.

And yet you washed it all down the drain over $15.

Yes. That's the part that makes me go doh!

fixed that for you

You can adjust the sales thread rules if you let him adjust the sales price... :devil:

you get that you are throwing away your dwindling reputation over $15 shipping and a paypal vig?

well if he knew it and doesn't care, then you don't want to deal with him. And if he's not quick enough to understand this very basic concept, then you probably also don't want to deal with him. So either way....it feels like his cause is lost.